I will confess that I had a bad habit. I was madly in love with Hostess' Apple Cinnamon Fruit Pies, so when they went under, I started experimenting with cinnamon and apples in the kitchen. My In the Raw Sugar was the perfect fit! I adapted a recipe I found in a magazine and came up with this delicious concoction!
They're very easy to make.
1. Cut flour tortillas in half.
2. Lop apple pie filling in and roll up.
3. Use softened butter as "glue" to keep them together.
4. Sprinkle with cinnamon and Sugar in the Raw.
5. Heat in the oven for 10 minutes at 375.
You Can Also Find In the Raw Sweeteners On: