This makes a quick and easy Christmas-week dinner! My family loved it. We received a few bags of Foster Farms new 100% all natural Crispy Chicken Strips to try and they were marvelous. I knew they'd make perfect Chicken Parmesan (one of my favorite dishes) and I was right. Let me know if you decide to try it! Five of my readers will win free product vouchers to do just that. Just scroll down to the bottom of this post for the giveaway form.
Foster Farms Crispy Chicken Strips
Bertolli Tomato Sauce
Pasta of choice
8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Prepare Foster Farms Crispy Chicken Strips according to package directions on a foil-lined baking pan.
3. Prepare pasta according to package directions.
4. When Crispy Chicken Strips are cooked, remove from oven and leave on same baking pan.
5. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over each Chicken Strip and cover with ¼ cup of tomato sauce. Return to the oven and heat for 5-7 minutes or until cheese has melted.
6. Serve over prepared pasta.
Foster Farms chicken comes in a few other varieties, too, and makes a perfect Saturday or Sunday lunch, or mid-week meal when you feel to busy to actually cook. They're crispy and cook quickly and are yummy! You can get them at pretty much any chain supermarket--just look for the yellow bag. Easy to spot!
Enter below by 12/23 at 11 pm anyone's time. I'll choose a winner on Christmas Eve. Have a wonderful week!